My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blythe Photo Contest 2008

I am tempted to take part in this year "Blythe Photo Contest", theme "Every Picture Tells A Story"! However not too sure if I got the time to bring my Blythes out for photo shot, if you own a Blythe, I think you should give it a try ;) Here's the official contest site http://www.blythedoll.com/photocon2008/index.html



Closing date : August 25, 2008
40 Finalist Selected :
September 26 until October 13, 2008
Winner Announcement Date : October 24, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should join!

- mei.

Ratings