My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Blythe badly in stains!

Today is Bells' disastrous day! I didn't know letting my Blythe - Bell, wearing a black fishnet tights over a few weeks will end up stains all over her leg. However hard I tried to clean those stains with thinner, it just won't disappear! If you look closer at her leg, you can clearly see that the color pigments have already eat into her skins. I seriously think that there is no way I can clean them off! [sob..]

My advice to you, DO NOT let your blythe wear dark color, tight clothing for more than a day! You wouldn't want your Blythe to end up like mine! If you really need to, make sure you will check for stains periodically or to refrain her from a humid environment and to keep her away from humid, hot/wet weather too!


This is the kind of fishnet tights that stained all over her lovely leg! Unbelievable!



See how serious it turned out to be. She look like one with deadly diseases! >.<

12 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your Blythe. Thank you for warning us about the dangers of black stockings. :(

I hope you find a way to get rid of those stains.

LittleDot-Palace said...

Thank you willnillywaterlily. I will keep everyone posted once I do have ;)

Laura said...

Looking for a solution for my poor Blythe's stain I found your blog. I understand how you feel, I'm really sorry. My Blythe's new purple martin boots have stained her left ankle and I have the horrible feeling that it will stay there forever. Sob.

LittleDot-Palace said...

Hi Laura, sorry to hear about your case too. Initially when my girl got stained so badly, I was so upset. I couldn't get over it for quite some time as paying a premium price, it can be quite disappointing and heart pain! I tried washing and even by using 'thinner', I just couldn't get ride of the stains. Guess what, over a period of months, I realised it actually get faded... now my girl is slowly regaining back her skin tone. The black stains are not as obvious as before! If you didn't manage to find a solution, let's look out if yours will get faded away too, after 6months!

Cheers, put some hope :P

executeyk said...

this JUST happened to my Petal! I just got a sugar mag outfit with black fishnets in the mail and just put them on, not much more than an hour ago!! Her legs are completely splotchy, it's horrible! They're not cheap :( I wonder if i can get her legs replaced.. I also doubt this is cheap

LittleDot-Palace said...

Hi Executeyk, sorry to hear about your case too.. in face, this staining issues is very common as I know lately, it's either you let it be as it will go off over a period of times. You can try to apply some pimple cream as advised by a blythe group of people that I met lately. However, I didnt really try yet. Changing the legs is possible if you buy the whole body to customise it..but, think not that necessary as it will get faded over some time ;) Cheers!

AV said...

HiHi dear...trust me...pimple cream really work wonders...& all the stains on my girl's legs are all gone like magic coz it was stain by my barbie's purple black dress. Just to let u know...I used Neutrogena pimple cream for a few days & now my girl is good as new =)

executeyk said...

by the way, i put some cream on her legs, some clearasil maximum strength cream with benzoyls peroxide, and now the stains are all gone :) Im not sure when exactly they disappeared, since I hadn't checked, but by now they're gone! :) everything will be alright

LittleDot-Palace said...

Thanks Executeyk.. I will try it out if it surface again!..;)

LittleDot-Palace said...

Thanks Executeyk.. I will try it out if it surface again!..;)

Zalia said...

:( Were those stock stockings? So scary!!!

windowproline said...

Kunststof En Aluminium Kozijnen Ramen & Deuren Leverancier In Nederland.
.Onze kunststof kozijnen worden vervaardigd met de beste grondstoffen en volgens de laatste innovaties en technologieën. Zo bieden we u altijd de hoogste kwaliteit.

Ratings