My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Customizing Blythe - Changing Eyelashes

Blythe anxiously waiting to change on her new set of eyelashes.



As I dare not to remove her scalp, I remove Blythe's eyelashes without opening her scalp. Simply use a cotton wool, soak in a hot water (around 85 degree) and press onto her eye lid on around 3-4 mins. It will loosen the glue that was attached on her eyelashes. After that, use a plyer to pull out bit by bit of her existing eyelashes.



Cut the new eyelashes accordingly and insert into Blythe's eye-lid. Than seal carefully with a super glue.

Here's her new look and I love it ;)



4 comments:

LuzinhaFolch said...

This is just what I was looking for I just got my first girl today and I'm looking all over the net to learn how to customize my baby.
Thank you so much for sharing!
xoxo
Lucy

layla the cat said...

thank you for this tutorial, now I can customize my blythe

Nat said...

How do you inset the new eyelashes? Are there holes in the eyelid or do you have to guess where to glue them?

LittleDot-Palace said...

Hi Nat, the eyelashes that I used already came with a bit of glue, hence I just insert them in. Basically the eyelid is quite 'tied', even without any glue on the eyelashes, all you need to do is to insert by pushing the eyelashes further in (using a sharp object such as a needle) it will last! Remember to do it slowly if you are unsure. Well, if you are afraid, you can always put a bit of glue (don't use Superglue as it gets dry easily and you don't need such as strong glue). Hope it helps ;)

Ratings