My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Monday, July 21, 2008

Littledot Etsy Shop Re-open!

Finally I re-open my Littledot Etsy online shop! However more handmade and imported items will be feature next week, my focus is now to create more unique handmade blythe clothings, stay tune ... ;)

Here's a glimpse on what's in store for you ;)

Handmade by me, a vintage necklace suitable for blythe.


Imported Comfy Jacket.. suitable for cold weather!


Imported Gucci Hat, a must have to add some posh to your dolls ;)

No comments:

Ratings