My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My girls get new profile

Thoughts in giving my girls a name have been swirling for the past few weeks. I started planning how I should name them and decided to keep the first letter of the edition which I bought. As they are an addition to my little palace, I have choosen Princess to name my Precocious Candy's Mushroom. Bell for my Honey Bunny Once More.

Names are chosen at a "Babynames.com", a useful baby names website just right for my doll!





No comments:

Ratings