My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Arrival of Neo Blythe - Miss Sally Rice

Today I received my package from Junie Moon & Gallery. The moment I unpack her, I fall in love with her translucent skin type. This is also my first retro-themed style and vintage-like skin tone. She is fair and sweet.

Take a glimpse of Miss Sally Rice



Can you spot the difference? Miss Sally Rice in fact has a smaller face mold. Although she has great silky smooth hair, she got lesser hair as compared to other Blythe dolls that I have.

No comments:

Ratings