My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Sunday, September 07, 2008

New Series of Blythe Dress now available @Etsy Store

I just completed sewing a few very sweet Garden Series Blythe dress. They are now available for viewing at my Flickr Photo site and for sale at Littledot-Palace Etsy Store. I hope you like it ;)



This is my favorite piece... (took up most time to complete!)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Household removals St Helens
Household removals St Helens

Ratings