My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My First DSLR - Sony A350K

I got my first DSLR - Sony A350K and am loving it so much!

Although I am already very satisfied with my current Canon G9, which took great, clear and vibrant pictures, owning a Pro. camera like this really beats off my Canon G9.

Surprisingly, the weight wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be. This is probably due to Sony's improved grip. I am able to hold it safe when shooting.

Navigating the menus are easily accessible. I love especially how the DSLR live view works and how Sony A350K packed its Auto Focus, it is fast and accurate. With just Auto mode, I focus on my son and am able get a quick snap with his background blur, this is kind of cool to me. Of course, my comparison are against my current Canon G9 and all compact cameras which I own before.

I'm yet to test it on my Blythe dolls.

Now the next thing on my list is to brush up my skills and take great pictures like a Prof. Photographer and especially in handling Sony A350k!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Household removals St Helens
Household removals St Helens

Veer said...

Thank you for sharing. Great Work!! Keep hardworking!! your writing skills are very good,
3DMark Crack
IDM Crack
Adobe Photoshop Crack
Driver Booster Crack

Anonymous said...

manpower for saudi arabia

Ratings