My Blythe Book List

Here's my Blythe book list. I have imported them from Amazon Japan and I love them. They contain lots of Blythe and other dolls news and photo. Often, you may find some useful tutorial such as making doll outfit or shoes. These are books that I have read and highly recommended to all!
*Do note that they are available in Japanese language only;)*

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm now a Real Princess

This doll is meant for my daughter. I brought it from Kiddy Palace, a Toy Store in Singapore. It is about 4 inch tall and cost SGD6.90 only. Having Blythe as my inspiration, I brought a set of eye-lashes hoping it can add some spice on to her and to make her look a bit more exquisite.. it did!

In preparation for eye surgery!


What I did was, used a pen-knife, sliced the eyelid, scissor cut the lashes to size, insert them in and finished it with UHU glue. Quite an easy job.



ta-da... I'm now like a Real Princess, with long and curly eye-lashes! Envy me!



No comments:

Ratings